http://www.rajtent.com/images/prod/lol1011/ buy adipex online phentermine cheap fedex delivery Best 5 Big Data Training Institutes in India :- The growing need of Big Data Specialist has proliferated across all industries. Companies now seek candidates with big data expertise to head their analytics team. Tools such as Hadoop, MapReduce are amongst the highly adopted tools in the market which are then supported by database languages such as NoSQL, Hive etc.
http://www.rajtent.com/images/prod/lol202/ buy phentermine illegally The pace of collecting information from customers have increased manifolds. Companies have now discovered innovative ways of capturing data using electronics / offline means. The data thus collected acts as a leverage for companies to estimate the habits of customers and sell their products & services accordingly. Thus, catering to the evoked needs of customers.
The skills / competencies need to accomplish such tasks involves learning about multiple tools / techniques. There are various institutes which steer this process of learning and makes sure that the candidates are enriched with required set of skills and are ready to take off to grab the opportunities in Big Data. To help you know more about such institutes, I have compiled a list of http://www.rajtent.com/images/prod/lol985/ phentermine buy australia Top 10 Big Data Institutes in India.
Top 5 Big Data Training Institutes in India
These http://www.rajtent.com/images/prod/lol824/ buy phentermine yellow capsules Big Data Training Institutes have been selected on the basis of curriculum, topics covered and the scope of opportunities it provides.
1. SimpliLearn :-Introduction to Big Data & Hadoop – This course covers all the modules of big data beginning by the introduction of hadoop and big data, hadoop architecture, MapReduce, R-Hadoop, PIG, HIVE, HBase, Mahout, ZooKeeper, Flume & Sqoop. This course is good enough to give a holistic overview of these tools.
2. BigDataTraining.In :- Hadoop Training from Bigdatatraining claims to the leading global talent corporation. The course provided here covers Hadoop v2 yarn, Microsoft HDInsights, Apache Solr, Apache Tez, Apache Storm, working on cloud servers powered by AWS Cloud and 15+ PoC projects. Furthermore, to ensure uninterrupted flow of knowledge, they provide a 24/7 technical support for escalation of queries. This training is being offered in modes such as weekends trainings, Fastrack Trainings and Online Trainings.
3. Blue Ocean Learning Big Data Hadoop Development training program: gives you a hands on experience on writing a map reduce program, common mapreduce algorithms, overview of hadoop, Sqoop and Flume, HBase, NoSQL and also provides some real time provides using hadoop to gain practical experience.
4. Jigsaw Academy (Wiley Big Data Specialist) : This course is provided by . This course is best suited for candidates keen to enter big data analytics industry and wants to build their career in data science. The course duration is 16 months ( 10 hours / week). This course emphasizes on big data Hadoop and its related modules using R programming. It covers the essentials of big data such as Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Pig, Impala and other big data technologies. Apart from regular teaching, the candidate will also receive case studies, projects, assignments to get a practical sight of big data.
5. iClass Bangalore: The Big Data Training in Bangalore & Best IBM Big Data Hadoop training institute offers the course of Big Data Analytics with Data Science. It includes the introduction to big data covering topics such as data science, data analyst, role of daya scientist which is then supported by case studies across multiple domains ranging from finance, retail defense, research, healthcare etc. It also covers the stages of data mining and tools of data preparation briefly. It also cover the classification algorithms such as K means, hierarchical clustering, naive bayes etc and data visualization in R.
In this article, I’ve covered the 5 best training courses in India on the basis of their curriculum. You can select these courses on the basis of your location and your choice. These courses will enable you with the necessary skills useful to take the first step in the field of data science and big data.
The salary of big data is quite attractive. The entry level position earns way better than an IT professional with an experience of more than 1 year. If you think you are into the same shoes and thinking of making a career move, this is the right time. Grab any of the courses listed above and embark upon the journey of your transformation.